We Deliver Internationally!
Delivery within the UK
All deliveries are subject to the delivery cost which will be quoted at the checkout.
We offer the following options:
- 3-5 day service at a cost of £6.00
- Next working day shipping is available - Please contact us for a quote depending on your postcode area.
Need shipping to overseas? No Problem! We offer an international delivery service through our trusted partner DHL Express. Simply select the country at the checkout and we will dispatch your item on their Express Service with a full visibility and tracking option for those times when you just can't be in to receive those important parcels!
- £15.00 to participating countries.
- if your Country is not included in our options, please contact us directly for a bespoke quote.
- Please note, all Shipments outside of the EU may be subject to Import Duty / Tax / VAT which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. These charges differ from country to country and we cannot predict what they may be. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Such charges are not included in the purchase price of Violet and Wren products. We will not be responsible for the payment of any Import Duty / Tax / VAT under any circumstances.
We are not able to offer a refund for returned goods which are returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed.
When ordering from Violet and Wren you agree to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT which may be imposed by your country's government. If you refuse to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT imposed and thereby prevent delivery of your order you will remain liable for the purchase price of the product/s and any Import Duty / Tax / VAT or penalty imposed by your government.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country and customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether Import Duty / Tax / VAT will apply. Some countries only charge customs duties if the parcel has a value over a certain amount. Based on your country's customs rules, it is possible that your parcel will fall below that threshold level.
Therefore we ask that you contact your local customs/import/mail departments for rates before you place an order to avoid any surprises.
Sometimes parcels are subject to random checks which can cause associated delays and charges. Violet and Wren is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We hope you will love your Violet & Wren order, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason we will happily refund or exchange the garment within 14 days of receipt, provided that the product is unworn and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Simply send the item(s) back to us with a completed returns form stating your reasons for the return.
We recommend you use a tracked postal service to return goods as they are under your liability until they arrive back with us.
Violet and Wren cannot offer refunds or returns on Sale or Bespoke items unless they are deemed faulty. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you have a size query.
Please follow the guidelines when returning goods:
- Ensure the returns form enclosed with your order is completed in full and is placed in the package along with the item(s) you wish to return. All goods must be returned in their original condition, unworn and with all tags attached in their original packaging.
- Please take care with unpacking and repacking. Please also ensure that briefs are tried on over your own lingerie – we will not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or washed.
- We recommend that you send by registered post and retain proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
- Goods must be returned to: Violet & Wren Ltd Returns, 2 Usborne Mews, Writtle, Essex, England,CM1 3FD.
Should there be anything wrong with your order when it arrives please notify us immediately and we will endeavour to rectify this for you as soon as possible. Violet and Wren does not take responsibility for returns received in a damaged condition without prior notice.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure your returned item reaches us safely. We advise that you send your item(s) using a service that insures you for the value and guarantees delivery. Please keep your postage receipt until we have acknowledged receipt of your item(s).